Who set up to break down
2. The song remains the same
Only the avenue changes.
3. Livingroom rehearsed musicians
Exposing themselves to the elements
Of being ignored
4. Shaky Kombucha addicts
Wait in line for their fix
Of sour fermentation
5. Corporate bakeries pretend
To be small time organic
Moms and pops
6. Petitioners harass people
Who already agree with them
7. Two Goth girls act like it’s the eighties
Even though they were born in the nineties
8. A misting tent at the hostel.
Finally, those stinky street kids
Can get a shower.
9. Fresh locally roasted coffee
Imported from Central America
Stationed in Airstream trailers
Strategically placed at every other intersection
10. Fresh squeezed lemonade
Direct from concentrate
Add sugar — $1.00 extra
11. Weekend hippies with dusty new top hats
Complimented with a crow feather
Pot-leaf t-shirt and Birkenstocks….
View original post 148 more words